Saturday, July 25, 2009

They say beauty is only skin deep and that is the only beauty I crave to possess.

They say beauty is only skin deep and that is the only beauty I crave to possess.

I dont want to be respected for a beautiful mind
I dont want to loved for the beauty inside

I would like to be lusted after for the skin deep attributes
That Im never quite sure I possess

I want women I meet to find me attractive
Not because I have a great personality
or because I can be witty and interesting

Those types are a dime a dozen.

Anyone can use their fake charisma and charm to entertain people at
a dinner party
or after work office drinks.

Im over that.

Feel free to ignore my substance, its my style I want noticed.

I want women to be allured by my face
and my body
my bones, my skin, my posture and the way I walk.

I want to be wanted
Like dogs on heat want lovers...

All pheromones and hormones and brute animal lust.

They say beauty is only skin deep.

And that is the only beauty I want anyone to see.
Post a Comment