Sunday, July 19, 2009

Therefore I BOUNCED...

Therefore I BOUNCED...
Missing image
I hung briefly with this girly-girl girl who occasionally
and seemingly randomly
had problems with PDA's
(Public Displays of Affection for those less down with the kids and their trash-slang colloquialisms)

this issue was only an issue when she wanted it to be
the vast majority of the time she was most happy
to hug and cop a feel
(And I'm always happy to cop the feel)
and kiss like us late twenty-somethings do...

But

sometimes I'd grab her and she would all of a sudden
turn into a blushing 1930's-style-dame with modesty issues

I couldn't work it out

but eventually the suspicion sneaked up on me
that it wasn't me

it was her
or more acccurately
it was a friend of hers
she was a lot more reserved when he happened to be around

the two obviously had a history
and her and I didn't really

in fact I was a rebound

And therefore I BOUNCED...
Post a Comment